Hey yo… quarantine boredom check
so… i am completely wasting my life away despite having all the time in the world to be productive which completely and utterly sucks. therefore, i thought i would utilise my time-wasting skills to create content for this blog! how did you come up with this gENIUS plan? i hear you ask.
well, i saw the identity crisis book tag created by Loretta and realised that quizzes are brilliant, fun and pointless… so perfect for me! I mostly did different quizzes to the original tag as I hadn’t read some of the books mentioned. Tell me which characters are you most like at the end! Let’s get quizzical!
You are Peeta Mellark! You are warm and protective. Quiet and compassionate. When you see someone you care about suffering, you do your best to shoulder their burden for them. You’re loyal to a fault, and there’s nothing you wouldn’t do for the ones you love.
– warm? yeah i like sunshine and hugs and happiness!
– protective and loyal? i would do anything for my friends and family
– quiet? generally yep
– compassionate? unless you’re being annoying for sure! i tend to take on other people’s problems and worry about them constantly which probably isn’t the healthiest thing but oop-
Overall, pretty accurate! I’m quiet but I care immensely for the people I love
You are most like Kaz, a criminal prodigy and rising star among Ketterdam’s gangs. Cunning, quick-witted, and a born leader, you are a planner who leaves nothing to chance. But beware: though you excel at trickery, you’re dangerously good at fooling yourself.
– criminal prodigy? rising star? i wish
– cunning and quick-witted? i do well academically but I’m not sure how cunning i am
– born leader? hah nO. i’m that person in group projects who gets talked over but ends up doing all the work
i’m still bitter
– planner? i would like to be but i can never stick to plans…
– dangerously good at fooling yourself? YES. I sometimes think of things which are not true/semi-true and end up believing them?
i rule the world. i rule the world. I RULE THE WORLD!
Overall, I love Kaz but I don’t think I’m most like him because being dangerous and cold is not something I could manage. Maybe I’m more like Wylan?
if i didn’t get Adam, this quiz would be 110% wrong. let’s evaluate why:
– hardworking and goal-oriented? i’d like to think so! I don’t have any major life/career goals at the moment
because i’m a smol bean who gets overwhelmed by possibility. but academically, I aim high and when i drudge up motivation from the depths of despair i work hard!
– survivor and strong? I’ve had a pretty good life in general so I’ve not particularly had to ‘survive’ as such but whenever i’m not okay, i would like to think i come out of it stronger.
– insecure and lonesome? oh she’s about to get deep quite a lot of the time, i feel like i barely fit in anywhere. when me and my friends are talking in a big group, sometimes it feels pointless like nobody really knows me. even in the blogosphere, i kinda feel like an outsider sometimes because even though the community’s lovely, everyone seems to have someone they have conversations with all the time and know really well. i just want a friend like the ones in books, you know?? whew that got intense real quick; here’s a cute gif for happy thoughts:
Overall, I agree! He’s ambitious, knows what he wants and works hard for it! He’s also a caring friend and one of my favourite characters of all time!
You are Jude! Ambitious and strong you don’t back down from a challenge. You wish for the chance to prove yourself and show everyone who doubted you that they were wrong. Your smart and you don’t back down from making the hard choices. If you have to sacrifice who you once were to be what is needed to survive you will. You may not be good all the time but your strong, emotionally and physically. You do what needs to be done.
– ambitious and strong? I’d like to think so! I’m also pretty competitive – not at team sports but more who can fit the most grapes into their mouth?!
– smart? I mean i’d hope so
– do what needs to be done? i’m pretty chill and i don’t really approve of tearing everyone down to get where i want to be so i wouldn’t really do everything.
Overall, I don’t really know. I love Jude but I don’t particularly think I’m most like her. I probably relate to Orianna most because I worry a lot!
Chat with me! What did you think of this post? Would you like to see more like it? Which characters would you be from these books? Who’s your favourite character from the book you’re reading at the moment? Divulge your secrets…
Hugs and stay safe!