Hi! I suspect you’re here because you want to know more about me and my blog.
Well done Sherlock. Well, you’re in luck! Welcome to my fantabulous book blog in this teeny tiny nook of the internet! This is a bookish blog which is made to entertain you; express my awesomeness (real people just don’t get me) and to give me something to do! I post more or less every Tuesday and Saturday!
Stick with me
like an annoying octopus on my face and you will be able to read random unorganized jumble that I will try and pass off as book-related* posts on books, discussions, reviews and writing. I may even include some photography! You lucky little beans! But only if I dredge up some courage from the darkness that is my mind.
*What can I say? I’m a master of disguise…
The Mess that is MOI
So… This is awkward. Introductions aren’t really my thing. I either like you or I don’t but don’t worry I like all of you!
Except for you there. I see you .
My name is Kerys (but not in real life) and I am another crazy teen who has decided to start a blog! I’m an Asian girl living in Britain! I LOVE stationery, books, cute stuff and writing! Oh, and by the way, I’m obsessed with pineapples! My favourite books of all time (in no particular order) are:
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Harry Potter by J.K Rowling
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Gone Series by Michael Grant
- Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- The Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman
- Heartstopper by Alice Oseman
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
And SOOOO many more! This small human has too much time on her hands. As you can probably see, I really like dystopian stories!
with people dying left, right and center
My crazy self also loves:
- Cactuses (IT SOUNDS BETTER. I looked it up and it is an actual word!! #FreakingOut All my dreams have come true!!)
- Hermione Granger (Harry Potter in general)
- Cute stuff
- And, oh, did I mention?…I also like books.
Now you know a bit more about me!
Please don’t run away screaming I hope you find this blog interesting and if you’re not following me already, you KNOW what you want to do! I’d love it if you decided to stay! You will probably not regret it. 😇😇😇! If you want to find out a bit more about me visit this post in which I answer 50 random questions about myself!