Today’s post is my first ever collab on this blog with the AMAZING SAANIKA! She is a wonderful blogger who blogs over at Heart of a Dreamer. Saanika has a passion for art, photography, music, reading and writing. She is a great blogger and you should definitely go check her out!* This isn’t really a book post but so what?!
For our collab, we decided to create a tag. How exciting is that? My first ever collab and tag in one post! You guys might just explode from all the excitement! We both quite like taking photos and just experimenting! That’s why we decided to create a tag to help you show your skills; have fun and just try something new! Even if photography isn’t your thing (it sure isn’t mine!**), do give it a go! On to the tag!
The Rainbow Photography Tag
- Thank the person/people who nominated you.
- Attach the official tag photo. (one of the above)
- Tag the creators.
- Take a photo of all the colours (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and pink) separately. Also, take a photo of the object your nominator said.
- Nominate 5-10 people
- Give your nominees an object to photograph.
- Inform your nominees.
Ok. Now for the
worst best part! Yayyy!?
My Happy Place
Because Saanika and I weren’t nominated we gave each other an object!
- Ametistia @Tisty’s Tales
- Clara @Clara & Co
- Ivy and Em @Two Girls, Two Mountains
- Maddy @Maddy’s Digital Diary
- Megan @A Barefoot Gal
- Michelle @Aesthetically Dreaming
- Rosinalee @Rosinalee
- Starling @Starling
- Rhiana @Marshmallow Harmonies
- Wild @Wild’s Life
There’s no pressure to do this! My object to you is the prettiest or brightest book you have!
Gotta fit into the bookish theme somehow. Also, if you want to do this and weren’t nominated, GO FOR IT and let me know so I can see it!! I hope you guys liked this post! Thanks for reading! Make sure to visit Saanika’s blog and check out her post!
CHAT WITH ME! Which picture do you like best? Do you like photography? How’s your day going? Are you going to visit Saanika’s blog? Are you allergic to pineapples? What’s your happy place?